With Secure Data Organizer you can:
* Securely store and organize and your usernames, passwords and other personal data
* Create website associations so your personal data appears when a specified website is detected in your web browser
* Drag and drop personal data (such as a login or password) to a web browser field, eliminating the need to type in or remember your information
* Measure your password strength using the password strength meter
* Generate strong passwords using the built-in password generator
* Instantly search all of your encrypted data
* Export your Secure Data Records to a mobile device or PDA so you can access them on-the-go
* Export/Import your Secure Data Records so that you can access them at a separate location, for example, at the office.
Secure Data Organizer v2.1.133 for Windows XP / Vista
With Pocket Secure Data Organizer you can:
* View your Secure Data Records on-the-go on your Windows Mobile Pocket PC or Smartphone
* Rest easy knowing that your Secure Data Records are encrypted with maximum strength encryption algorithms, so that if your device is ever lost or stolen, your sensitive information will be safe
* Supports Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, and Windows Mobile 2005. A version for smartphone is coming soon!
* To install, copy the .CAB file (See download links below) onto your mobile device, browse to it using File Explorer, and then tap it. Pocket Secure Data Organizer will be automatically installed.
* If you are using Pocket PC 2002, the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework v1.0 is required and can be downloaded here.
Pocket Secure Data Organizer v2.1.271 for Pocket PC 2002
Pocket Secure Data Organizer v2.1.271 for Windows Mobile 2003 and 2005